Monday

Thumbs Down!

So September looks like it's going to be the sh!tty month of 2009. To start things off, Interbike begins tomorrow and I will not be there. This is the first time in 6 years I won't be out in Vegas for the show. Bummer! 2nd, I'm not racing CrossVegas or any other cross races this year. Lolli, Jason, and I had a blast last year at CrossVegas. Joy riding around Vegas in a Uhaul rental van...what could be more fun! Strike 3 is that I severely broke my thumb and tore my Ulnar Collateral Ligament on Saturday...rollerblading of all things! I don't know what hurts more, the actual injury or that fact that I did it rollerblading. Damn fruit boots! I'm headed under the knife on Thursday to have some pins, and possibly a screw, put in to fix my thumb. I hate surgery, but I'm confident because the doctor is amazing, and my good friend/college roommate Erik is an Orthopedic Physicians Assistant and he will be taking part in the surgery looking out for my well being. If anybody wants me to come shoot photos or video, feel free to contact me, I'm off the bike for 4-6 months!!!

No comments: